Sign up for our mailing list to receive company updates, industry news, and more.
Commercial auto insurance covers a variety of risks facing companies that use vehicles in the course of business. Whether your business has a small number of company cars, or a large fleet of taxis, your vehicles are vital to the success of your company. Having the right commercial auto insurance coverage allows you to worry less about business uncertainty, and focus more on your future success.
With more than 5.6 million traffic accidents occurring last year, it is more important than ever before to have proper commercial auto insurance coverage. Research Underwriters represents over 100 insurance carriers, allowing us to provide our customers with the highest-quality, most competitive insurance solutions.
Have a Research Underwriters representative evaluate your commercial auto use and see what your risks and needs are. We have been serving businesses across the country for nearly 60 years, and have developed a special expertise in the commercial transportation industry. Contact us today to see how we can help your business save money.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Pays damages due to bodily injury to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defense and court costs.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Pays damages due to property damage to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defense and court costs.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments Coverage: Usually pays medical and funeral expenses for bodily injury to a covered person sustained in an accident in your auto.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for a covered auto that is damaged by collision with another object or by upset.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays for a covered auto that is stolen or damaged by causes other than collision or upset.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Pays for injuries, and in some circumstances property damage, when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or whose available limits are less than the limits you chose to carry for this coverage. You'd be surprised how many people only carry minimum limits. Would you like to have the same coverage for yourself that you are providing the other person?