Condominium Owner

When you own a condominium unit, your insurance needs are different from other homeowners.  A master policy maintained by your condo association covers your unit’s building, common areas, and the collective liability of the collective unit owners.  The master policy does not cover damage to your personal belongings or property within your unit, and does not cover your personal liability.  Condo owners insurance can provide protection and is customizable and flexible to meet your individual needs.  

Research Underwriters has access to the leading condo owner insurance providers, and our size and reputation affords us the opportunity to negotiate the best rates for our clients.  We have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that you are properly insured at the most competitive prices available.

Coverages Available:

  • Dwelling (cabinetry, fixtures, lighting…)
  • Personal Property
  • Personal Liability
  • Loss of Use
  • Valuable Articles
  • Loss Assessment


  • Multi-Policy Discounts
  • Dedicated Account Representative
  • Expert Appraisal and Analysis
  • Quick and Accurate Policy Changes
  • Access to Top Markets
  • Assistance with Claims Filing