Renter/Tenant Homeowner

When you rent a house or apartment, you need insurance that covers you, your belongings, and your liability in case of a loss or accident.  Renters insurance can give you protection you need at very affordable pricing to cover your furniture, clothing, appliances, improvements you make to your rental unit, and additional living expenses if you have to move while repairs are made for a covered loss.  You can also add extra protection for valuable articles, contents replacement cost, and enhanced coverage limits. 

Research Underwriters has access to the leading tenant homeowner insurance providers, and our size and reputation affords us the opportunity to negotiate the best rates for our clients. Whether it a private home or an apartment, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that you are properly insured at the most competitive prices available.

Coverages Available:

  • Contents/Personal Property
  • Improvements to Rental Unit
  • Loss of Use
  • Personal Liability
  • Valuable Articles


  • Multi-Policy Discounts
  • Dedicated Account Representative
  • Quick and Accurate Policy Changes
  • Access to Top Markets
  • Assistance with Claims Filing